This Cookie Management Charter is intended for users of the website www.skimium.co.uk , (hereinafter the “SITE”), namely, any person who accesses and browses the SITE, and in particular members registered on the WEBSITE or the visiting Internet users.
By browsing the SITE, you agree that cookies as described below can be placed on your terminal in accordance with this Cookie Management Charter.
To better understand what these cookies are, here is some key information :
Who collects my data ?
The person responsible for processing User data collected via the SITE is the Company “SPC”), SA with a capital of 1,616,160 euros located at 424 Bureaux de la Colline - 92213 ST-CLOUD CEDEX (hereinafter “SKIMIUM.COM ”)
What is a cookie ?
It is a text file placed on your computer, mobile or tablet when you visit a website. Cookies are used to collect information relating to your browsing on a site in order to offer you personalized services. They allow a site to recognize you when you visit it again later.
There are different types of cookies which have different purposes :
- Functional cookies : to use the main features of the site, such as the shopping cart or access to your customer account. Without them you would not be able to navigate the site normally, they are necessary.
- Personalization cookies : to have personalized navigation on the site, conditioned by your previous visits. They make your research easier by offering you the offers that best suit you
- Advertising cookies : to receive advertisements and information tailored to your areas of interest on our site or elsewhere on the internet
Site cookies and their purpose
SKIMIUM favors transparency in the processing of your data. As such and so that your information is as clear as possible, you will find below various cookies used on the SITE and their purpose:
Functional and technical cookies mainly making it possible to improve your browsing on the SITE
These are the ones that will send information to our site and to your browser: storage of information relating to a form (identifier, address), display preferences of your device (language, resolution), security measures such as expiration of your session etc.
WARNING, browsing the SITE and / or the use of certain features could be altered if you choose to disable these cookies.
|Cookie name||Purpose of the cookie||Duration||Basic state|
|_ga||Statistics cookie to store and count page views||730 d||Enabled|
|_gid||Statistics cookie to store and count page views||1 day||Enabled|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Statistics cookie that allows you to store unique visits||Session||Enabled|
|_hjid||Statistical cookie that allows a unique user ID to be stored||365 days||Enabled|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Statistical cookie that allows you to store a single page view||Session||Enabled|
|_hjFirstSeen||Statistical cookie used to store a first visit to the website||Session||Enabled|
|__zlcmid||Statistical cookie that allows a unique user ID to be stored||365 days||Enabled|
|_gcl_au||Marketing traceability cookie used to store and track conversions||90 days||Enabled|
|_uetvid||Marketing traceability cookie used to store and track visits to the website||390 d||Enabled|
|_fbp||Marketing traceability cookie used to store and track visits to the website||90 days||Enabled|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Marketing traceability cookie used to store and track visits to the website||Session||Enabled|
|_uetsid||Marketing traceability cookie used to store and track visits to the website||1 day||Enabled|
|kameleoonVisitorCode||Cookie used to store and track visits to the website||380d||Enabled|
|didomi_token||Cookie that allows third-party information to be sent to partners||366 d||Enabled|
|euconsent-v2||Cookie used to store the choices made regarding the acceptance or rejection of cookies||366 d||Enabled|
|_gat_UA-143126489-1||Statistical cookie used to measure the audience on the website||1 day||Enabled|
|_ga_56PLTJRYGL||Statistical cookie used to measure the audience on the website||30 days||Enabled|
|_ga_Q65YR340KV||Statistical cookie used to measure the audience on the website||30 days||Enabled|
How to manage cookies ?
You can configure your Internet browser to allow or block cookies. Note, however, that if you disable cookies by default from your browser, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. Also, most sites that ask you to log in will not work. Here is the procedure for managing your cookies on your browser :
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Custom New Tab Page "
- In the right menu, click on : " Privacy and security "
- Go to the " Cookies and site data " section and click on " manage permissions "
- Indicate the sites you want to Allow or Block
On Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the " Tools " button , then " Internet Options "
- Click on the " Privacy " tab and, under Settings, click on " Advanced "
- Choose whether you want to allow, block or be prompted to determine the desired configuration for first-party cookies and third-party cookies
On Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the button (top right) : " Customize and control Google Chrome "
- Click on " settings ", then on " advanced settings " at the bottom of the page
- Go to the " Confidentiality and security " section and click on " site settings "
- Click on " cookies " and choose the sites you want to block or accept
- Open Safari
- In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
- Select the "Security" icon
- Enable or disable Allow sites to save / read cookie data
Note that you can also manage cookies in a specific way, on each of the sites you visit, during your visit, by clicking on the
cookies banner and clicking " manage your preferences ".
IMPORTANT! As indicated previously, by choosing to block our cookies, we would like to inform you that browsing the SITE and / or the use of certain features could be altered. In any case, if you choose to delete all cookies, your user experience will be strongly affected and your browsing preferences will be deleted.
By browsing the SITE, you accept that SKIMIUM installs so-called "technical" cookies which access, enter and consult information stored in your terminal equipment:
- The sole purpose of which is to allow or facilitate communication by electronic means;
- Strictly necessary for the provision of the SITE's online communication service.
When you registered on the SITE, you were also informed of the presence of tracking cookies intended in particular to offer you offers tailored to your areas of interest and to produce visit statistics and the possibility of opposing them by accessing to this Cookie Management Charter.
Your rights of access, deletion, opposition
As for other data, you can exercise your rights of access, deletion and opposition on your data by making the request by e-mail to the service address. email@example.com or by paper mail to the address of the head office of the SKIMIUM Company, indicating in the subject "Data processing and freedoms" and justifying your identity.
In addition, if your internet browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time by referring to the procedures detailed above.
In any case, the cookies stored in your terminal or any other element used to identify you for statistical or audience purposes will have a lifetime limited to 6 months maximum, this period not being extended. automatically during your new visits to the SITE. Beyond that, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymized.