Protection of your personal data
What the data is destined for
- Your personal data is subject to automatic processing for the purposes of managing your customer account. It is used by both the company SKIBREAK SAS and the SKIMIUM store through which you make your reservation. The information contained in the data may be passed on to partner organisations of the company SKIBREAK.
Laws concerning Freedom of Information
- You have the right to access and correct the data that relates to you, and to prevent it from being processed. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would like to install a cookie in your computer. A cookie does not allow us to identify you; on the other hand, it saves certain information relating to the navigation of your computer on our website (which pages you have consulted, the date and the time of the consultation, etc) that we can read when you visit our site in the future. We inform you that you may oppose the saving of "cookies" by accessing the configuration menu of your browser to set the parameters.
A Secure payment on-line
- To provide you with the most viable service in terms of on-line payment, SKI BREAK SAS has chosen the secure payment system proposed by the Société Générale: SOGENACTIF.
- With the SOGENACTIF service, on one hand the on-line payment procedure is undertaken on a secure page by the Société Générale onto which you will be automatically directed, on the other hand all the information transferred from the page is exclusively transferred to Société Générale’s secure server. Furthermore, all the information transferred to this server is encoded before being sent.
- On the secure page, you will be asked to enter the number and the expiry date of your bank card as well as the visual cryptogram (3 characters located on the back of the card next to your signature). This information is necessary for the payment to be made and it must be sent to the Société Générale so that the payment is possible. The data will be sent at the same time as the total sum of the transaction to the Société Générale’s secure server. Your bank card information and the amount of the transaction will be encoded (by SSL encoding, widely accepted as standard by most internet browsers) before the information transfer is sent.
- Not under any circumstances can SKI BREAK SAS, or any other party, access the information concerning your bank card details. Furthermore, SKI BREAK SAS does not have an access to the secure page on which you enter your bank card details. No information concerning your card is stocked on the skimium.com website.
- When you are on the page where you must enter you bank card details, a small padlock is present at the bottom of your browser. Its presence shows that you are in a secure space and that all the information that you will send will be encoded before sending.
The procedure for on-line payment with SOGENACTIF :
- When you validate your reservation, you are redirected to a secure Société Générale page.
- You enter your bank card details on this page.
- When you validate your payment, your bank card information and the amount of the transaction are encoded and your payment request is sent in real time to the secure server of the Société Générale.
- The Société Générale makes sure that your bank card is valid (no errors when entering the number, no refusal...) and records your payment.
- The bank then confirms that your payment has been recorded and simultaneously sends you an electronic certificate on which figures the details of the transaction or which informs you that the transaction has been refused (in the event of an error in the data entry or the refusal of the card).